Monthly Column in The Eagle
- Divorce Done Differently — March 7, 2017
- Your Interests Over Their Profits? Why, Yes! — February 7, 2017
- 6 Ways to Plan for a Smoother Tax Season this Year — December 6, 2016
- 3 Tips to Manage Your Holiday Spending — November 1, 2016
Articles for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants' Wealth Advisor Insider E-Newsletter
- Mistakes to Avoid in Dividing the Nest Eggs — Splitting up the retirement accounts in a divorce is not as simple as many couples think. How to avoid key mistakes.
- Hidden Costs of Parenting After Divorce — — Raising children is a costly endeavor. Add in the difficulties of co-parenting with an ex-spouse and the costs can go even higher.
- Healthcare Reforms and Divorce — What does ObamaCare mean for divorcing couples?
- Family Business: Avoiding Divorce Disaster — — When there is a family business involved in a divorce proceeding, there are some important items to consider. Here are some dos and don’ts to think about.
- Can You Afford to Keep the House After Divorce? — Published by DivaCFO on March 19, 2013
- Accountants Use Their Skills in Divorce Arena — Published by AccountingWEB on September 18, 2014
- Peaceful Parting: Information on Collaborative Divorce — Published by Today's CPA on May/June 2005
- Selling Real Estate in Divorce — Published by Texas Realtor
Articles on Money and Divorce
- The Financial Professional’s Role in a Collaborative Divorce
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO)
Useful Articles from the American Society of Certified Public AccountantsRead more...
Recent Blog Posts
- What’s in a Name?: Choosing the Right Forensic Accountant for Your Case — March 27, 2017
- 3 smart ways to protect your money in a marriage (and a divorce) — March 20, 2017
- 5 Steps to Keep a Clear Head during a Divorce — March 13, 2017
- Divorce Mistake: Using Money as a Weapon — March 6, 2017