Monthly Column in The Eagle
- FINANCIAL FITNESS CHECK-UP AT FIFTY — October 5, 2017
- The fine art of helping your aging parents move — September 7, 2017
- Financial rules of thumb: the good, the bad and the ugly — August 3, 2017
- Relocating in retirement: is it the right move for you? — July 6, 2017
Articles for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants' Wealth Advisor Insider E-Newsletter
- Mistakes to Avoid in Dividing the Nest Eggs — Splitting up the retirement accounts in a divorce is not as simple as many couples think. How to avoid key mistakes.
- Hidden Costs of Parenting After Divorce — — Raising children is a costly endeavor. Add in the difficulties of co-parenting with an ex-spouse and the costs can go even higher.
- Healthcare Reforms and Divorce — What does ObamaCare mean for divorcing couples?
- Family Business: Avoiding Divorce Disaster — — When there is a family business involved in a divorce proceeding, there are some important items to consider. Here are some dos and don’ts to think about.
- Can You Afford to Keep the House After Divorce? — Published by DivaCFO on March 19, 2013
- The Big Money Mistakes Divorcing Couples Make — Published by next avenue on March 27, 2013
- Accountants Use Their Skills in Divorce Arena — Published by AccountingWEB on September 18, 2014
- Divorce, Retirement Plans and Taxes — Published in Today's CPA , with co-author Debbie Webb
Articles on Money and Divorce
- The Financial Professional’s Role in a Collaborative Divorce
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO)
Useful Articles from the American Society of Certified Public AccountantsRead more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Tip: Saving for retirement by breaking big goals into smaller pieces — October 18, 2017
- Saving more for retirement by making the future more tangible — October 17, 2017
- Is it really that important to be saving for retirement right now? — October 16, 2017
- Aging parents and money: 3 ways to strike the right balance — October 16, 2017