Monthly Column in The Eagle
- Financial rules of thumb: the good, the bad and the ugly — August 3, 2017
- Relocating in retirement: is it the right move for you? — July 6, 2017
- In-Home Caregivers: What You Need to Know — June 1, 2017
- Playing Catch-up: Strategies to Salvage Retirement — May 4, 2017
Articles for the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants' Wealth Advisor Insider E-Newsletter
- Mistakes to Avoid in Dividing the Nest Eggs — Splitting up the retirement accounts in a divorce is not as simple as many couples think. How to avoid key mistakes.
- Hidden Costs of Parenting After Divorce — — Raising children is a costly endeavor. Add in the difficulties of co-parenting with an ex-spouse and the costs can go even higher.
- Healthcare Reforms and Divorce — What does ObamaCare mean for divorcing couples?
- Family Business: Avoiding Divorce Disaster — — When there is a family business involved in a divorce proceeding, there are some important items to consider. Here are some dos and don’ts to think about.
- Selling Real Estate in Divorce — Published by Texas Realtor
- Can You Afford to Keep the House After Divorce? — Published by DivaCFO on March 19, 2013
- Peaceful Parting: Information on Collaborative Divorce — Published by Today's CPA on May/June 2005
- Divorce, Retirement Plans and Taxes — Published in Today's CPA , with co-author Debbie Webb
Articles on Money and Divorce
- The Financial Professional’s Role in a Collaborative Divorce
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO)
Useful Articles from the American Society of Certified Public AccountantsRead more...
Recent Blog Posts
- Using a budget to get out (and stay out) of credit card debt — August 18, 2017
- Paying your credit cards on time — August 17, 2017
- Restructuring your credit card debt — August 16, 2017
- Tip for speeding up credit card debt repayment — August 15, 2017