Tracy's Monthly Articles in the Bryan/College Station Eagle
Tracy's Articles for the American Society of Certified Public Accountants
AICPA Wealth Adviser Insider E-Newsletter
Tracy's Other Articles
Tracy's Articles for this Website
Useful Articles from the American Society of Certified Public Accountants
Teaching and Public Speaking
- Texas Society of CPA, Fort Worth Chapter co-presenter — “Collaborative
Divorce: Divorce Without Destroying the Business.” June 2010.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants co-presenter — “Collaborative
Law Reduced Conflict Resolution” webinar. February 2010.
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals Forum co-presenter — “The
Role of the Financial Professional in the Collaborative Process.” October 2009.
- KBTX Bryan/ College Station Public Affairs interview — “Talking to Kids About
Tough Economic Times." July 2009.
- South Texas College of Law - Collaborative Law course guest speaker. August
2008 and January 2009.
- Family Law on the Frontlines panel presentation — “Looking at Assets Beyond
Their Face Value.” June 2008.
- Collaborative Law Institute of Texas 5th Annual Collaborative Law Spring Retreat panel presentation — "Interdisciplinary Collaborative Divorce Teams."
- Collaborative Law Institute of Texas 4th Annual Collaborative Law Spring
Retreat panel presentation — "Creative Settlement Options." March 2007.
- Houston Bar Association, Collaborative Law Section — "The
Neutral Financial Professional's Role in Collaborative Divorce Cases." October 2006.
- KZEP San Antonio Public Affairs Program — One-hour interview on
financial aspects of divorce. May 2005.
- Collaborative Law Institute of Texas 2nd Annual Collaborative Law Spring
Retreat — “Practice Development.” March 2005.
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants, Wichita Falls Chapter — “Financial Aspects of Divorce.” December 2004.
- Mays Business School at Texas A & M University 2004 Federal Tax Update — “Divorce Planning Issues.” October 2004.
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants, Fort Worth Chapter — "Divorce and taxes," co-presenter Jan Demetri, CPA. July 2004.
- Professionals for Collaborative Family Law — “How to Work with
Your Financial Professional to Decrease Headaches and Increase Efficiency.” July
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants, Brazos Valley Chapter — "Divorce Financial Issues." May 2004.
- Blinn College presentations to para-legal family law classes — October 2003 and
- Bryan Rotary Club — "Collaborative Family Law in Texas."
- Divorce Decisions seminar for the public with family law attorney, mediator,
mental health professional, and judge— January 2004.
- KBTX-TV — Interviews on financial planning, income tax and financial aspects of
divorce; 2000 and 2004.
- Brazos Valley Dispute Resolution Center Family Law Mediation Class — "Financial Aspects of Divorce." October 2002 and August 2004.
- Texas A & M University — "Financial Planning for Women."
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants, Brazos Valley Chapter — "Financial Planning." May 2000.